librefm-developers

[Librefm-developers] Copyright assignment for Libre.fm

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Librefm-developers] Copyright assignment for Libre.fm
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:10:47 -0400

We're shortly going to be asked for copyright assignment, in order to
become a GNU Project. Until we get this figured out, no new people will
be added to the project.

There's no need to answer these questions yet, but these are the
questions that will be asked of you by the Free Software Foundation when
they take our copyright assignments.

The FSF will also grant back to you, non-exclusive, royalty-free,
non-cancellable rights to use your changes and enhancements, but not the
program you enhance, as you see fit.

And if you're under 18, the FSF will need to get permission from your
parent/guardian.

Have a look at the questions, and if you have any questions, please ask.

---

* What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?

(Libre.fm -- gnukebox and nixtape)

* Have you been in contact with the maintainers of that program or package?

(That would be me, I guess)

* Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these
changes? Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.

* Are you employed to do programming?

* Are you a student at a school or university?

* For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?

* What year were you born?

* Please write your email address here.

* Please write your snail address here, including your name and the country.

* Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you
written so far?

svn log -v gives us this.

---

Cheers,