libredwg

[libredwg] libreDWG error

From: PorcineJim
Subject: [libredwg] libreDWG error
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 18:23:01 -0700

I just pulled the project via git. When I do a "sh autogen.sh" I get the error "configure.ac:42: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL".

I found the monthly builds at "https://github.com/LibreDWG/libredwg/releases". I downloaded the tar.gz and did:
./configure
make check
sudo make install

This seemed to work.

Now when I try one of the commands (dwgread) I have the error:
dwgread: error while loading shared libraries: libredwg.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Although the library in question is installed in "/usr/local/lib/".

I did not capture the build logs, nor do I know where they are.

Debian 8 on an arm64 processor.
--
Jim Ham
Porcine Associates LLC