libmicrohttpd

Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHDs handling of HEADs and Content-Length

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHDs handling of HEADs and Content-Length
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 19:36:58 +0200

Hi Damon,

I've tried to reproduce the issue, and for me MHD with HEAD responds
with the correct non-zero content length. Maybe your code contains some
subtle difference in how you call
MHD_create_response_from_fd_at_offse64()? If not, some minimal example
to reproduce the issue would be helpful.

happy hacking!

Christian