libmicrohttpd

[libmicrohttpd] http2 suspend/resume

From: Kunal Ekawde
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] http2 suspend/resume
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 14:18:45 +0530

Hi,

I'm currently checking the http2 combo of nghttp2 + MHD provided by https://github.com/maru/libmicrohttpd-http2.

It doesn't support multiple streams with suspend/resume. To try to make it work, I was thinking if following understanding is correct(only if version is http/2):
To suspend, we need to suspend only the stream and resume also for a particular stream. Here, can we keep MHD connection still in non suspended state ? So something like create and add fd's to epoll for each stream and wake up when application triggers resume on the stream. Will the callbacks be affected and way response is queued ?
Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,
~Kunal