libmicrohttpd

Re: [libmicrohttpd] queuing error with MHD_queue_response in the middle

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] queuing error with MHD_queue_response in the middle of receiving data
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 12:12:26 +0100

Dear Zbigniew,

You are likely calling MHD_queue_repsonse() too late: once you are
receiving upload_data, HTTP forces you to process it all. At this time,
MHD has already sent "100 continue" and cannot take it back (hence you
get MHD_NO!).

In your request handler, the first time when you are called for a
connection (and when hence *upload_data_size == 0 and upload_data ==
NULL) you must check the content-length header and react (with
MHD_queue_response) based on this (to prevent MHD from automatically
generating 100 continue).

I hope this helps!

Christian