libcvs-spec-dev

[Libcvs-spec-dev] LibCVS development move

From: Alexander Taler
Subject: [Libcvs-spec-dev] LibCVS development move
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:09:19 -0400

As you may know, CVS development is moving to Savannah.  I think
that it is a good idea for the LibCVS development to make the
same move.  A while ago, I split off the specification into its
own project on Savannah (libcvs-spec), and I have just recently
created a LibCVS-Perl project also on Savannah.

This means that the mailing list will also be moving, the new
list is address@hidden, which replaces
address@hidden

Our other implementations also deserve their own Savannah
projects.  I would be happy to create these projects for you, or
you may create them yourselves.  I have the repository files, so
we can do a repository import to get the project started.

See you at Savannah,

Alex

--
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/libcvs-spec    Access CVS through a library.
PGP:  ID: 0x23DC453B  FPR: 42D0 66C2 9FF8 553A 373A  B819 4C34 93BA 23DC 453B