libcvs-spec-dev

[Libcvs-spec-dev] Any working C client interface to CVS available anywhe

From: Christof Petig
Subject: [Libcvs-spec-dev] Any working C client interface to CVS available anywhere?
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:55:18 +0100

Hi,

_After_ having programmed a first study of a working client interface
class (C++) [Gzip-stream and rlist work well] to CVS for monotone* [ssh
access mainly targeted] I (by mere chance) came across your project.

Sadly the C part of libcvs seems to be dead (I did not get any clue on
how to subscribe to the 12 months inactive mailing list
address@hidden and anonymous CVS is impossible). Are you aware
of any working client library written in C? [I don't mind writing the
missing 30% (rlog,commit,update) of my crude code if there isn't]

Yours
   Christof

* monotone.venge.net is a distributed version control system