[Libcdio-devel] testparanoia runtime?

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] testparanoia runtime?
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 12:39:26 -0400

{I think my earlier report was confused due to multiple installed
versions; am retesting and will resend, but a query:)

How long should the libcdio-paranoia tests take?

Do they attempt to access a physical drive?

I rebuilt licdio-paranoia after purging a libcdio package, to ensure
that my system only had the git versions.  I ran 'gmake check' and it's
still going more than an hour later, and seeing xscmd in wchan makes me
think it's using the actual device.

16943 gdt       78    0    50M   18M xscmd/1   60:52 62.65% 62.65% testparanoia

Is it useful to let this continue?  Is this normal?