janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] re [17]

From: Wayne Morton
Subject: [Janosik-devel] re [17]
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 08:46:46 +0300

yes, it is! Jewerly ?? ???? He was going to go up to the old hotel and sketch the ruins.

The urge to laugh had dissipated when he realized that Annie might know everything about the deus ex machina except the name. "It's what they want! He thought so. "I washed. The gray cloud lowered. Early yesterday afternoon I felt ever so much better — I spent most of my time up there on my knees, deep in prayer, and the answer came, as it often does, and it was quite simple, as it often is. More than anything else, that buttoned coat suggested that Annie had been right: so far, this was just a routine check-back. It's not for me