jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit PHP5 when multiple php versions exist

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Jailkit PHP5 when multiple php versions exist
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 13:54:50 +0100

On 02-12-18 02:13, address@hidden wrote:
> The jk_init stanza for [php] is:
> [php]
> comment = the php interpreter and libraries
> executables = /usr/bin/php5, /usr/bin/php
> directories = /usr/lib/php5, /usr/share/php, /usr/share/php5, /etc/php5,
> /usr/share/php-geshi, /usr/share/zoneinfo
> includesections = env
>

> However, because I have multiple PHP versions installed, the
> /etc/alternatives/php symlink that is copied across (not sure where this
> happens from) can sometimes point to a different version of php.  This can
> lead to a broken jail setup.
>
> Is there a way of fixing this?

perhaps removeĀ  /usr/bin/php from jk_init.ini and create it manually in
the jail pointing to the right binary?

> Also, is it possible to execute scripts (which could be used to fix or
> initialise symlinks and other installation dependent) as part of a jk_init
> stanza?

currently not as part of a jk_init command. I work the other way around:
I call jk_init from a script that (after jk_init has finished) sets
certain things.

Olivier

--
Bluefish website http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/