iris-user

[Iris-user] ruddy constituent

From: Pete Hutchins
Subject: [Iris-user] ruddy constituent
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:39:43 -0700

Nurture and protect invention teams. We used to make a home consumer product. Users needed to get too much hardware. Second was an ad firm, which produced probably the worst ad in history. Questions can kill an entrepreneurial team.
Some orgs are addicted to surveys, but surveys actually reflect your current mindset. As regards the long-term.
The advertising was terrible.
Despite my resistance, we made a version with hardware.
They got into trouble when an American family figured that the Japanese student they were hosting was actually studying them! I agree that customers do not foresee the future.
I think our eyes will open through research, and the companies will then figure out how to answer the needs. Some orgs are addicted to surveys, but surveys actually reflect your current mindset. Do you remember typewriters, when you made a mistake, it was hell? We need people who care, and have curiosity.
Everyone else who made accounting software had debits and credits. Questions can kill an entrepreneurial team. The idea of having the government actually watch how citizens operate would be so eye-opening. Geboten wird ein virtueller Streifzug durch die Welt der Kunst, des Designs, der Mode und der Fotografie. No matter how easy the design team believes it is.
Even Barry bonds, steroids or not, is not getting that.