iris-user

[Iris-user] arcade

From: Maximilian Finley
Subject: [Iris-user] arcade
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 02:55:17 -0200

With this action you can select an entire folder and convert all the
Aside from being much easier on the eyes in general, it has bigger text, bigger buttons, and a centered layout that fits larger window sizes much better. If you select an action you can read some more information about it at the bottom. There are now very few restrictions on where you can create folders and upload files. I personally use these as Finder plug-ins, so I can just select some files in the Finder, right-click, and choose the action from the Automator menu. The coolest new feature is that thumbnails are now updated automatically when the full size image is updated.
As I write this, the entry is being saved to a Drafts folder with every key stroke.
It just opened last weekend in select theatres, with more coming through the month of August. Even better, the help section slides down the page as you scroll, so it never goes missing. I can look at one- and two-star items very quickly, just skimming the headlines, or I can set them to not show up at all.
Subtle touches like this can save time even for people that already know the tricks of finding lost pages, and that will help keep them at your site, instead of going elsewhere.
A list of entries from another category?
This version will be very close to complete, with little else to do but find bugs and squash them. As I write this, the entry is being saved to a Drafts folder with every key stroke.
The script menu has an icon that looks like a scroll of parchment.
This custom error page simply takes chunks off the end of the URL, checks if the directory exists, and if it does it offers the link to the visitor. Some people may simply give up after seeing an error message. With this action you can select an entire folder and convert all the . If you click the Add button, it will make a duplicate of your files before changing them. It will export images in JPEG format using the Save for Web option in Adobe Photoshop CS. Setting it up for yourself is easy: just replace my user name with yours, and change the time zone variable if necessary. Setting it up for yourself is easy: just replace my user name with yours, and change the time zone variable if necessary. This version will be very close to complete, with little else to do but find bugs and squash them. Some people may simply give up after seeing an error message. Note that it will not change the format of the file, so if you use it carelessly your files may not open. I think this is a huge improvement over the popup window I had before.
They made me do it once.
You can import posts and categories from WordPress too.