info-xnee

[Info-xnee] Some questions about Xnee

From: yue zeng
Subject: [Info-xnee] Some questions about Xnee
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:46:01 +0800

  Hi, I'm from China and I am trying to test some programs using Xnee.
But some problems confuse me very much. I want to find the answer from
the manual but failed. so I have to ask you for your help. Following
are my questions:
  1)  What I used is Gnee, the GUI front end of Xnee(Xnee-3.02.tar).
If I use the default setup, can Gnee automatically reply the session
with synchronization? If not, what need to do if I want
synchronization? The Events I let Gnee to record are ButtonPress,
ButtonRelease, MotionNotify, KeyPress and KeyRelease. Should I let
Gnee to record some  Request, Reply and Error ? Does it have any
relations between the synchronization and the Request, Reply and Error
? Can you tell me what information does Gnee record to keep
synchronization? What's the principle of the synchronization?
  2)  In the replay setup tab, there is three parameters called
max-threshold, min-threshold and total-threshold. Take the
max-threshold for example, the manual says it means " Sets the maximum
synchronisation threshold " . But I am still confused with this
explanation. Can you tell me what does these parameters mean?
  Thank you very much!

Your faithfully,

 Zeng Yue

 2008-03-28