info-mcron

[Info-mcron] spring

From: Nettie Eaton
Subject: [Info-mcron] spring
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 23:12:32 -0400

Who is in line for retirement and who is ready for a world title run?
I had a lot of energy starting this LJ but now I lost momentum.
Over an hour of goodness!
We review the big news - namely, CHUCK PALUMBO IS RETURNING TO WWE TV!
I have something in the works and expect a definative answer next week.
BE AWARE BECAUSE GREAT KHALI PROMO GOODNESS IS FORTHCOMING!
Am I the only person who thinks about these sorts of things?
I believe it works with the Mario Paint mouse but we need a new mouse ball to get that functional. Finally, TC Watts talks about Manshields. I just got back from my errands.
Who did the fans love and what exactly did Simon Dean that was so very great?
I raise your insurance premiums.
LISTEN FOR CREAMY GOODNESS AND COUNTRY PEANESS. We read Viewer Mail from around the world and respond and discuss a new PPV that could set new records for old men wrestling. Plus Zip has a big announcement about his upcoming trip! IWW nails TNA news with House Shows, Fake House Shows,Tanahasi, Kevin Nash, Matt Morgan and who else has offered money to the Carters Family. I just got back from my errands. And why is Chuck Palumbo worth the weight of two men?
Find out who Latvian Lover is!
We review the big news - namely, CHUCK PALUMBO IS RETURNING TO WWE TV! This too, shall pass.
Who was told to cut their hair? What a silly Captain Concorde of the snowy egret zoo. Find out about a mysterious ex-WCW star who was backstage at the rumble and which rookie got over huge in the Rumble.
We discuss how will Fedor be allowed into the US, who is going to win at UFC this weekend, Summerslam thoughts and lots of SNAKES ON A PLANE with Mr Snakes himself. Finally, some Mexico news!
This too, shall pass. Plus Zip has a big announcement about his upcoming trip!
How much do people get paid? who was hired at a funeral?