iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] Re: YOUR LETTER

From: Alisha Morales
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Re: YOUR LETTER
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 10:26:52 -0400

It burned down ten years ago. Moving caused the band of fire below his waist and in his legs to sink in deeper, cinching his legs like belts studded with hot, inward-pointing spikes.

Has she been buried alive? And when I helped you into it that afternoon, I felt like Saint Paul on the road to Damascus. The cellar windows, as if reflecting Annies paranoia (and there was nothing strange about that, he thought; didnt all houses come, after awhile, to reflect the personalities of their inhabitants? "she asked, almost as if she had never heard the word before — but there had been a momentary fugitive sparkle in her eyes, hadnt there?

Funny, the stuff your mind coughed up.

The bailiff asked her to state her name, and over and over again she said it was Annie Wilkes, but she said no more; she sat there with her fibrous solid ominous body displacing air and said her name over and over again but no more than that. He wrote until dawn was coming up in the east and then fell into bed and slept for four hours.