iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] Experimental support for Pentium III parallel instruct

From: M. Nentwig
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Experimental support for Pentium III parallel instructions
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:12:45 +0200

Hello,

I have parallelized part of the DSP loop with a handful of assembler
instructions. This was almost too easy - not a single GPF - I wonder, if
I missed something.
It's work in progress, there are still plenty of tuning opportunities.

I haven't put it on CVS, there should be a mechanism to enable / disable
it through the configure script first.
You can find the file here:
http://home.rhein-zeitung.de/~cnentwig/iiwu__20021029_tar.bz2
Sourceforge had some problems today, FTP upload didn't work.

Cheers

Markus

PS: I just noticed I forgot to multiply with the amplitude. OK... I
-knew- something is wrong...