iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] Agghhh!

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Agghhh!
Date: 25 Oct 2002 18:53:53 -0700

Okay, after much debugging I figured out the other problem I was having
with notes terminating abruptly at random times. This turned out to be a
problem with the Swami FluidSynth plugin. Since the samples are created
every time a voice is turned on I malloc my own iiwu_sample_t structure.
Unfortunately I wasn't clearing it so the new fields relating to
noise_floor_is_valid, etc were not getting initialized. The sfloader
sample API in FluidSynth should probably be re-worked for more
flexibility and performance. I need to re-do the FluidSynth plugin
anyways, I will probably get some ideas of what is nice and what isn't
when the time comes. Anyways. I've checked in the fixes for Swami into
CVS. Cheers.
        Josh