iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] iiwu Xtra

From: Antoine Schmitt
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] iiwu Xtra
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:03:05 +0200

Hello all,
Peter had introduced me here some time ago.
I'm driving a project called infiniteCD Author (context at http://www.infiniteCD.org). Our intend is to use the iiwusynth soft synth as our audio base, by encapsulating it into Director, as an Xtra. We will also add new features to iiwusynth, as discussed with Peter, especially a sequencer.
This developement will be on MacintoshOS9 and Windows (for now).
I'll manage the development for this project.
Exciting !

I've imported the iiwusynth source tree, and started to try to compile it on MacOS9. I intend to work on a copy of the source tree, and when it is stabilized, roll it back into CVS.

I'll keep you all informed on the progress of this project, and if you have any advice, please let me know !

Thanks and cheers,

        Antoine