iiwusynth-devel

Re: [iiwusynth-devel] What will be

From: Bob Ham
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] What will be
Date: 13 Jun 2002 14:18:48 +0100

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 09:59, Peter Hanappe wrote:

> I looks good! Can you give us some more details? And just
> out of personal interest, what gui toolkit did you use?

It's a muse softsynth; pretty much just a wrapper around the iiwusynth
api.  The gui is QT; purely because that's what muse uses.  Currently,
it loads a hard-coded soundfont and lets you make noise from it.  Soon,
the gui will let you load soundfonts onto the stack and adjust the
reverb and chorus parameters in real time.

Bob

--
Bob Ham: address@hidden  http://pkl.net/~node/

My music: http://mp3.com/obelisk_uk