iiwusynth-devel

Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Endianess problem

From: Peter Hanappe
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Endianess problem
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 17:57:04 +0200

Stephane Letz wrote:
Hi,

iiwusynth compiled on Linuc PPC does not correctly load SoundFont.
It is an endianess problem in iiwu_defsfont.c line 1613 where an #ifdef
MACINTOSH is used.

How can this be solved in a clean way? I mean how can be make a conditional
compilation using the endianess info of the target machine?  (using
configure or what?)

Hi Stephane!

configure can detect the endianess of the machine. I'll add it this
evening.

Cheers,
Peter

Thanks

Stephane Letz

Grame: Centre National de creation musicale
9, Rue du Garet
69001 Lyon
Tel: 04-72-07-37-00
Fax: 04-72-07-37-01