iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] The cat is out of the bag :)

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] The cat is out of the bag :)
Date: 05 Jun 2002 05:13:52 -0600

So I released the first version of Swami. I just wanted to let ya'll
know that I have changed the build process a bit but will not commit to
CVS until I can verify with Peter that this is cool (since he is doing
the demo at the LinuxTag). The most major change was moving libsoundfont
into the Swami source tree, in the directory 'libinstpatch'. If you all
could try out the tarball, I would appreciate it. Cheers!
        Josh Green

BTW: Go on over to the new Swami web site, you might be surprised :)
http://swami.sourceforge.net