hydra-users

Re: multiple jobs named "build"

From: Rob Vermaas
Subject: Re: multiple jobs named "build"
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:07:22 +0200

Hi Glenn,

The error is actually a warning. The builds should still work. Hydra
will at some point in the near future stop support for having a 'job'
with multiple systems (currently the 'build' job in your project can
be of different system types, like i686-linux, x86_64-linux etc). We
will require separate jobs for each system. In the new situation,
there will be jobs like: build.i686-linux, build.x86_64-linux etc.

I have updated the build configurations for most GNU jobs:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/hydra-recipes.git/commit/?id=53d3200e1c207f63a1e56b87ea811ef0aa086f47

Cheers,
Rob

--