hydra-users

Re: bison-master

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: bison-master
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 12:38:14 +0200

Le 27 mars 2012 à 15:40, Rob Vermaas a écrit :

> Hi Akim,
>
> the jobset was disabled for some reason. I have ennabled it again,
> however the tarball job (make dist) currently fails:
> http://hydra.nixos.org/build/2338369

Hi Rob,

It seems to be disabled again.  Can it be because this branch is
not monotonic?  git pull has no reason to work properly on it,
one really needs git fetch && git checkout -f origin/next, because
there are (basically) git push -f happening on it.

bison-master says:

> Evaluation errors
>
> Error pulling latest change git repo at `git://git.sv.gnu.org/bison.git':
> Pull is not possible because you have unmerged files.
> Please, fix them up in the work tree, and then use 'git add/rm <file>'
> as appropriate to mark resolution, or use 'git commit -a'.

Also, I see no jobs for bison-maint:

http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/bison-maint

although I have pushed several times lately.

Could I address these failures myself?  I'm sorry to bother
you each time Bison has a hiccup (hum, that must make funny
noises).