hydra-users

Re: [gnu-prog-discuss] Re: continuous builds and portability testing wit

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [gnu-prog-discuss] Re: continuous builds and portability testing with Hydra
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:09:50 -0400

I'm sorry, but I fail to see your point, Reuben.  The goal of the GNU
project from the start has been to take a explicit stance against
non-free software.  There is nothing religious about it, there is no
deity that we adhere to, or a bible that we hold dear, we simply take
a stance against what is an immoral behaviour towards our computer
users.

I also fail to see how my assertion is wrong, you confirm that Debian
not only tells users about the non-free repository, but also that
Debian includes non-free software in its so called `main` repository
which according to you should be void of non-free software.

As for contributing to the GNU project, nothing stops you, you don't
have to agree with the goals of the GNU project.  If you need a
project ideas to hack on, then I have a few... :-)