http-emacs-dev

[Http-emacs-dev] interface for easy definition of wiki modes

From: David Hansen
Subject: [Http-emacs-dev] interface for easy definition of wiki modes
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 17:21:54 +0200

Hi,

i added an interface for easy definition of wiki modes to
simple-wiki.el.

I would be glad if someone will play around a bit with it
and try define a mode for his favorite non oddmuse wiki.  I
guess it's not perfect.  Consider this as a first try.

Have a look at `simple-wiki-define-major-mode' and all the
`defvar's at the beginning of simple-wiki.el to see what
you can do and what not.

As usual i tested xemacs only for a few a minutes but seems
to work (requires an `font-lock-fontify-buffer'  when you
switch modes).

Next step would be getting and saving files from other
wikis.  I think I have to break compatibility in all the
swd-* stuff. It's listed as "alpha" on savannah so i think
it's OK...

-- David