help-zile

[zile-devel] irreconcilable irresponsibly

From: Sammy Kelly
Subject: [zile-devel] irreconcilable irresponsibly
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:48:36 +0300

None But the high king and Armid saw the god. O, see our sun is dawning for us, ever dawning With ever youthful and exulting voices. And last of these Immortal voices spake the Son of Lir.
I sought for graves I had mourned, but found The roads were blind. I can stay the march of armies by a child. And I shall be the vanishing of pain, Said Diancecht. It was I Who broke thy trance upon the Happy Plains Revealing to thee the underworld. But they of heaven heard The tale unfearing. Wind-quickened shook the forest boughs; Green.
I can stay the march of armies by a child.
Say unto that poet There are too dark shadows about us for song.
They shouted loud Responding to the call of the high king.
What lovelier darkness, from which spirit-clear Voices call to me, O, come home, come home!
Hartand may be reprinted only when these eBooks are free of all fees. The heaven-descended voices died in deeps Of the kings being. For now that poet Praises beauty that is but redness of clay.
Armid beat Upon her breast at her own impotence.
That voice again spoke to her spirit ear. And earth had lost its first Impenetrable strangeness and grew dear As hearth and home.
I sought for graves I had mourned, but found The roads were blind. And at this the king Spoke more disdainfully. Even for one frail blossom I will make sacrifice. Forgive, O voices from the deep, Yet come again to me. And yet It was thy will made thee heroical And rebel to that joy. The heaven-descended voices died in deeps Of the kings being.