help-zile

[zile-devel] Zile 1.7-b3 released

From: Sandro Sigala
Subject: [zile-devel] Zile 1.7-b3 released
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:40:47 +0100 (CET)

Hello, I have just rolled the beta 3 tarball and uploaded it to
SourceForge.  The beta 2 version was released four months ago and time to
time I'm getting bug reports that were already fixed in the CVS...

I hope all bug reports will be now sent to this mailing list, due
to the change of the bug-reports address.

We are now in beta4 stage.  If no other majors modifications will be done
to the code, I suggest to collect and fix all the remaining bugs, then
release the final stable 1.7 version.

Sandro