help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] Changed BSD ---> GPL

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] Changed BSD ---> GPL
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:43:56 +0100 (CET)

> * configure now checks for both curses.h and ncurses.h, libcurses.a and
>   libncurses.a.  e.g. on my box (SuSE 8.2) ncurses is installed as
>   ncurses.h and libncurses.a, on another as curses.h and libncurses.a...

I originally removed some of this stuff because it was done wrong and I
couldn't work out how to do it right quickly. Sorry about that. Also, I
noticed that ncurses installed curses.h on my box, and I assumed that
since it's supposed to be a drop-in replacement for curses, that that
would hold widely. Sigh.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | RSA, n.  safety in numbers