help-xlogmaster

RE: Help with installation on Solaris 7

From: Wilson, Bob
Subject: RE: Help with installation on Solaris 7
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:47:51 -0500

I've been try to solve this off and on for months. It all boils down to the
fact that the Solaris Openwin libraries are not ANSI compliant. I event
conversed with the author and while he beleived others had it working, he
could not help. I compiles perfectly on AIX and Linux as long as you use
gmake.

If you get the answer, please share with me!

Bob Wilson