help-serveez

[help-serveez] great warning

From: JoongKu Ishola
Subject: [help-serveez] great warning
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:09:35 -0060

The earth has gone wireless and Mobile Airwaves (mbwc) is in the right spot with a Red Hot Product!

We are looking forward Financial Results to be announced by the Mobile Airwaves any moment. With all the New Contracts they have acquired we are expecting Record Earnings!

mbwc is currently priced at around 3 cents. With the company being so Tightly held we expecting the inflow of buying to Push the price off the charts!
Get in on this Breakout Winner Early!