help-serveez

[help-serveez] hi

From: ThorntonOriental2411
Subject: [help-serveez] hi
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:30:54 +0530

Hey girlfriend, its been a while since we last talked, i remember when you came
and visited we had they threesome while camping, it was sooo good, then we
laughed at jeff as he was saying size doesnРІР‚в„ўt matter lol, damn
men donРІР‚в„ўt know what they are talking about, anyway just wanted
to let you know that he ordered some enlargement stuff online from a website
called http://www.diott.net and now he is 3 in bigger!!.. maybe you should look
into this for Bruce since he is only average size.
Ok babe, take care and lets do it again sometime, will be more fun if the males
are bigger : )
Love Jane.