help-serveez

[help-serveez] sturdiness triangular

From: Stephanie Burgess
Subject: [help-serveez] sturdiness triangular
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 00:10:57 +0200

Felt like I held my own.
However, I didn't hit that but I was close. Dean isn't the fastest runner in the world. "That was a shitty race" could have a whole new meaning. Today was install day.
Obviously more cost to them, but better than losing a customer. Worked most of the time. I did a couple practice swims over the last few weeks to be sure I could still keep up with the big boys. That killed that mile's time so I didn't hit the goal but I like to think I was damn close.
but I knew it was true leading up to this appearance today and it was cool that she exposed me for the fan I am. At this point, Dohn was slowing down and couldn't get his breath.
Had to run back by the family once again. Haven't seen it in weeks but it popped up today for a couple of minutes.
Plus, the guy played guitar, harmonica, drums. Well, I was far from a big troublemaker but we had our share of fun. She went on to explain that she would have to call the local installer to see when they though they would be getting the boxes in.
We have a big reservoir there.
I hung up and called DIRECTV. I don't think he had talked to anyone yet.
That was a long way to go to gain a ridge. Man that thing is big. That lost my edge on the swim.
This should just be a good stiff workout, right?
On the left are a new pair of Brooks. He was also saying he would keep them out of there but "don't you ever do that to my kid again".
So that didn't seem terrible after the swim and bike and with gut issues.
Held my own on the bike but was the slowest.
However, I took a big long break over the winter and that was a bad move.
Brushing up for an upcoming trip. I don't think he had talked to anyone yet. I had to finish so I headed off.
I think Dohn is going to stick to the gym. You might be able to pick out the road way down in the valley.
So I had to do a full change and gear up. So I had to do a full change and gear up. He said "Yep, it sure was one of those two, maybe both". You probably think "just run through it" but I couldn't.
Lots of big loose rocks. I am becoming a pretty good runner but I need to do better as a racer.