help-serveez

[help-serveez] Holocaust

From: Sibylla Mackey
Subject: [help-serveez] Holocaust
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:51:43 +0200

THE PROPERTY BACKS AND FRONTS ONTO FARMLAND AND IS LOCATED ON A VERY NICE ROAD WITH A FEW NEIGHBOURING PROPERTIES. Main House two storey.
Balcony off main bedroom. The garden is well established with palm trees, sub-tropical plants and shrubs. Tenant might be willing to leave if this is not suitable.
THERE IS A CONCRETE GARAGE BUT IT HAS NO ROOF AT THE MOMENT, THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE FREE OF CHARGE, AS ARE THE TWO NEARLY NEW SHEDS THAT I HAVE IN THE GARDEN. The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, large walk-in store place and separate w. Situated in a small village close to all amenities and the lake of negratin within short distance with its fishing and beaches makes it an ideal holiday retreat with rental potential.
Its location means it is close to all amenities and is situated in a cul de sac. Bathroom, utility room, toilet.
Electricity and Water. Main bathroom, modern white suite with fitted ceiling spotlights.
Fully renovated and habitable with minor ongoing finishing touches, this could be just what you are looking for! SEA VIEW OVER HOLY ISLE AND AYRSHIRE COAST. Please view our website for more details and photos. I am happy to meet transport costs within neighbouring counties.
For more details and photos see our website.
Tenant might be willing to leave if this is not suitable.
There are two outbuildings for renovation, one being over the lane. In quiet residential area. uk Please note: this is a serious offer.
The other part of the longere can be renovated to provide more living space.
com - We can source any type of property you require. In quiet residential area.
Side gated access to rear garden. NO FORWARD CHAIN, FAST SALE REQUIRED Set behind fully gated secure driveway with off street allocated parking. TOP OF RANGE KITCHEN AND BATHROOM WITH JACUZZI BATH AND SHOWER.
com - We can source any type of property you require.
Further door off landing to: - FAMILY BATHROOM Textured finish to ceiling, obscured upvc double-glazed window to rear, central heating radiator. Tv, Sky, Music, Aircon, Fans, Security Grills.
The property has the advantage of overlooking open parkland to the front elevation, making it unique to any other property on the street.