help-serveez

[help-serveez] CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?

From: lestradal
Subject: [help-serveez] CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:38:29 +0200 (CEST)

Dear friend,

I hope that this mail will not be an embarrassment to

you. Listen and read carefully, I found your contact

from a business

journal and that is why I have decided to involve you

in this

transaction O.K.

I was a woman of substance and of great importance to

my nation

and the society in general. I will not entertain any

act of

unseriousness

from you in this transaction. You must take

instructions from me at all

time for security reasons.

I am Mrs. Louisa Ejercito Estrada, the wife of

Mr. Joseph Ejercito Estrada the former president of

Philippine in the south East Asia. My husband was

impeached from office

by a backed uprising of mass demonstrators and senate.

During my husband's regime as president of Philippine,

I realized US$

30 millions of dollars from various contract projects!

I executed

successfully.

I had planed to invest this money in real estate and

industrial

production. Now I have used diplomatic means in

moving this money to a security company in abroad as

valuables, now if

you agree to carry out this business.

I am contacting you because I want you to claim the

money on my behalf

since I have declared that the consignment belong to

my foreign business partner. You shall also be

required to assist me in investment in your country.

I refer you the wed site below:

http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/southeast/04/22/estrada.profile/

I hope to trust you as a God fearing person who will

not sit on this money when you claim it, rather assist

me properly, I expect you to declare what percentage of

the total money you will take for your assistance.

When I receive your positive response I will let you

know where the security company is and the payment

pin code to claim the money which is very important.

For now, let all our communication be by e-mail

because my phone lines are right now connected to the

Philippines Telecommunication Network services.

I will  give you more details after I

have received a response from you.

It is very important that you include your phone number

in your reply,

so that it will be forwarded to the officer in-charge

where the fund

is, for him to contact you.

Thank you, God bless you and your family.

Regards,

Mrs. Louisa Ejercito Estrada

NB: Ignore this mail if you are not interested in the

offer, and you cannot handle large Sums of money.

Mail sent from WebMail service at - http://csabafly.hu