help-serveez

[help-serveez] therefore grasping

From: Lizzie Britton
Subject: [help-serveez] therefore grasping
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 16:41:42 +0700

Its just painful to try and get your breathing relaxed after the swim on the bike. Gotta send email to the course official and see what the deal there was. I had to finish so I headed off. I had to finish so I headed off.
"That was a shitty race" could have a whole new meaning. Do you have a condom?
She had to do some convincing to Dohn but he opted to be a good sport and take part.
Just follow the line to the top.
That is where our car is parked.
Its a cool pass that is closed over the winter. I was eavesdropping on people while standing there waiting. I missed the turn on this road. However, the lake was really warm and felt great. Don't worry, I'll do it myself. You spoke about things that didn't have anything to do with everyday speaking. I was right in there with my age group this year and I didn't train for this specifically. The dude next to me had his shoes clipped on the bike and he started riding without the shoes on.
When can I see you again? the phrases seem to go from the beginning to the end of the sexual experience. However, Dohn wasn't sure what was going on with his well maintained body. We rolled through town and looked for a place to eat and possibly a place to stay.
That lost my edge on the swim. I was right in there with my age group this year and I didn't train for this specifically.
You might be able to pick out the road way down in the valley. I am not going to provide the translations but I thought you might be interested in the types of phrases that are "popular" to learn.