help-serveez

Re: [help-serveez] Re: serveez

From: Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob
Subject: Re: [help-serveez] Re: serveez
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:10:07 +0100

stefan wrote:

hi!

I am investigating web services for Guile.  I ran across serveez.  I am
very impressed, and I will be checking it out more thoroughly.  In the
meantime I wonder if there is any news about it.  Is it still being
actively developed?  Are you folks maintaining it or enhancing it?

You're right.  No much development recently.  We are just reacting on user
request when something needs to changed.  So your input may drive
development...

i'd like to add, that i am using serveez as a inetd/httpd replacement at home. it works well, of course :)

What I have in mind is making a guile API for an xslt processor - probably
Sablotron.

i would guess that serveez and that API are two different stories. but serveez might help you if you want to send the processor results over a communication channel...

good luck, in any case :)
        Raimund

--
                 /  /|  /  /_ /  ____/  ___/\      Nothing useful for