help-serveez

[help-serveez] Re: Questions about serveez.

From: stefan
Subject: [help-serveez] Re: Questions about serveez.
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 11:35:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Vladimir!

> Another question:
> How I can create a context for each connection. Is there only way to do
> it is to create assiciative array and use unique connection id ?

Most built-in servers in serveez in fact use a svz_hash_t to keep a list
of clients using

 * xsock->id  AND  xsock->ident
 * OR possibly the remote address

as the hash key.

Your question implies that you are looking for an easier method for this?
How would you imagine this?  Can you make a proposal?  If this suggestion
prooves good we could put it into the core API.

Cheers,
        address@hidden