help-recutils

[help-recutils] Any way to sort in a descending order?

From: Héctor A . Abreu
Subject: [help-recutils] Any way to sort in a descending order?
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 07:04:36 -0400

Hi,

The manual says that "The sorting is always done in ascending order". Since I
need a report sorted by quantity in a descending order, I thought that storing
the quantity multiplied by (-1) will do the trick, but even though the quantity
is stored with a negative sign the sorted output ignores the negative sign, as
if it only pays attention to the absolute value, so the output is basically the
opposite of the desired one.

Is there any way to get the output in a descending order?

Thank you in advance.
--
Héctor A. Abreu