help-rcs

Re: date bug

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: date bug
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:37:27 -0500

There is also the -zLT option that will use the local timezone whening
displaying or substituting dates in the file.

https://www.gnu.org/software/rcs/manual/html_node/Date-option.html

This can be specified in the RCSINIT environment variable.

https://www.gnu.org/software/rcs/manual/html_node/Environment.html

--
In general, we reserve the right to have a poor
memory--the computer, however, is supposed to