help-rcs

RCS Shell Scripting

From: Bastian Koertgen
Subject: RCS Shell Scripting
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 17:28:30 +0200

Hi all,

I am new on RCS and have question. We are going to have LDAP as our new protocoll. Our new users get an LDAP account to join and get access to our network. Because we script the creation of a new account we want to use RCS for the LDAP files. I searched the whole internet to get any inspiration for binding RCS commands in our shell scripts but I did not get any satisfactory result. So I just thought to write here:

Is there any possibility to use the RCS commands (like ci -l filename) in a shell script?

Answers would be great!

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Basti