help-rcs

Query with respect to RCS

From: Mathews, Shane
Subject: Query with respect to RCS
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 14:50:05 -0500

Hi!

I am a developer and we have recently started using RCS as our version control
tool.

I was wondering whether there was any command/switch that could help identify
the
current version of the file contained in the RCS repository. I know that
performing the "co" command
against the file, reveals the current version. But is there any command that
specifically returns only the
information of the current version of the file.

Thanks
Shane Mathews