help-rcs

Re: a question of co.exe

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: a question of co.exe
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 03:19:38 -0600

yangsaiqing wrote:
> How can I keep replies to the mailing so that others can participate in
> the discussion and learn from the result?

You can keep the discussion on the mailing list by ensuring that the
mailing list address is included in the To: or Cc: header.  This is
most easily done with mail clients by using the reply-to-list
feature.  Or if your client does not support reply-to-list then use
the reply-to-all or group-followup action.

Bob