help-rcs

Re: How to Correct this error which i got while using Rcs.pm module in m

From: srinivasan venkat
Subject: Re: How to Correct this error which i got while using Rcs.pm module in my code.
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 08:36:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I just want to know whether there is any Provision in Rcs,to retrive the file using version as the input.

ie Retrive files based on Versions without doing checkout operation(co).

I need to  retrive the file of earlier versions, but i dont want to check out the file ie (not using co command).Is there any other command or options for this using Rcs.Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Srini.

Thanks,
Srini.

Paul Eggert <address@hidden> wrote:
You need to ask the guy who maintains the Perl RCS module; it isn't
part of RCS proper so this mailing list isn't appropriate..