help-rcs

Re: Using RCS within Linux Multiple Revision question

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: Using RCS within Linux Multiple Revision question
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:09:40 -0500 (EST)

you could close the lock on the files in question by runnnig the command:

rcs -u[revision] (where "revision" is an optional revision number) on
files that give you trouble.

or does running `co' with the following option quell the error?:

co -r. /qad/rcs/mfgprop/char/utdzn.p

/a

--
If this helped you, please take the time to rate the value of this post:
http://rate.affero.net/ashawley/FSF