help-rcs

Re: rlog output (was: feature addition

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: rlog output (was: feature addition
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 00:16:54 -0500 (EST)

That's great you've found RCS useful in  your work.

Unfortunately, RCS hasn't changed much in the last 8 years.  so i'm pretty
sure your feature request will be unheard.

if you were on unix you could so something like

rlog my_file | head

to show just the first 10 lines of the rlog output.

or do something more versatile with grep, sed or awk.

but your not on unix.  oh wait, you're using cygwin.  so you could do
that.  perhaps that helps?

/a