help-rcs

Re: using rcs for binary files

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: using rcs for binary files
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 19:02:47 -0500 (EST)

Remember, RCS uses external diff programs for finding deltas.  It's
support for binaries stems from GNU's diffutils ability to handle binary
files.  Problems with binary files on Windows should actually be passed on
to diffutils.  or if you're using RCS from Cygwin, then perhaps you should
inform Cygwin.
/a

PINE 4.53 Mailer - www.washington.edu/pine