help-rcs

information how to install (compile & deploy) RSC on Sun Solaris

From: Teoman Yalcin (address@hidden)
Subject: information how to install (compile & deploy) RSC on Sun Solaris
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:48:20 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to install RCS on Sun Solaris (operating system 5.8). Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful. I have download RCS_5.7. Then I have run the configure script. However, afterwards I was unable to run the necessary make command (make command do exist in /usr/ccs/bin directory). I will be grateful if somebody can sent me information how to install (compile & deploy) RSC on Sun Solaris.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Teoman Yalcin