Re: Re: data import via USB interface

From: Kathrin Kerschberger
Subject: Re: Re: data import via USB interface
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 09:56:30 +0100

Hello,

I am sorry, but I am still a little bit confused. This means, there is no way to use usbtmc in Windows (or any other way to read data from an USB interface) and I should use a serial port interface instead of an USB Interface? Or did I understand something wrong?
Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards,
Kathrin

Am 29.02.24 an 12:50, schrieb John Donoghue john.david.donoghue@gmail.com