Re: Is there a command that shows the C-code the interpreter creates?

From: GoSim
Subject: Re: Is there a command that shows the C-code the interpreter creates?
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:41:53 -0500 (CDT)

The Bison parser implementation file is C code which defines a function named
yyparse which implements that grammar. This function does not make a
complete C program: you must supply some additional functions. One is the
lexical analyzer. Another is an error-reporting function which the parser
calls to report an error. In addition, a complete C program must start with
a function called main; you have to provide this, and arrange for it to call
yyparse or the parser will never run. See Parser C-Language Interface.

from:
http://www.gnu.org/software/bison/manual/html_node/Bison-Parser.html

I am assuming this is someting that you do? Somehow you are running the
code, can't you just make it available? I will try to solve the differing
variable problem and create a m-file compiler which everyone wants.

Are you running it line by line? How do you run your c-code?