Unit tests

From: Pavel Hofman
Subject: Unit tests
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 07:53:35 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the very useful unit test feature of octave.

Is it possible to test an internal function of a script? E.g. the main function (named after the script) does something complex which is hard to test (storing/loading file) and the actual features to test are implemented in internal functions within the script. I have not found I way to run the internal function in the %!test section.

Is it possible to run all tests within a directory/subdirectories, IOW testing the whole project? I have tried:

test ./

test *m

test ../MYDIR/

Thanks a lot for any hints.